My Shop And Box Order

Being in the Uk I lust over all of the amazing cosmetic brands in America, and other parts of the world. Why is everything that you want so hard to get? I follow a lot of make up inspiration accounts on Instagram and see all of these photos on Pinterest and I decided that I wanted to make a Shop and Box order. 
Shop and Box is a website that connects you to several people from around the world that will be able to buy your items for you and ship it to your address. You pay invoice 1 which is the cost off all the items you want to buy, then there is invoice two which is the shoppers fee and the postage to yourself. Throughout the whole process you are able to message the boxer (the person who buys your items) and they can update you on when they went to get your products and so on and so forth.
My experience took a little longer than expected as my boxer got involved in a car crash, however her and her son are now ok, so I still haven't received my items yet, however they have been shipped and are on their way.
I wanted to make a post prior to receiving my items as I wanted to make another post after I receive my items to show people how I received it and so forth. So I just wanted to make a list today showing what Ive bought and why Ive bought them and what my expectations are of that product.

When your boxer has bought all of your items they send you a photo. This is the photo that I received as proof.
1. The Lorac Pro Palette.
    Every beauty lover goes on and on about this palette that its Cult. I have a lot of palettes however I feel like this is THE Palette. I have heard incredible things about this, that its buttery, super pigmented and the colour selection is great and there are no bad shades. The only thing I'm hoping is that it doesn't crack on the flight over from America as the packaging is only cardboard.

2. The Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette.
Two palettes Ceri .. Really? Well I really wanted an all matte eyeshadow palette and the fact that this palette has larger pans for colours that are ideal for base shades really caught my eye. I was tempted to get the contouring palette however the highlight pans in that palette are not big enough and I would see myself going through it too quickly. I am very exited to get this palette and try more matte looks.

3. The Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks.
I already own one of these in the shade Bachelorette and thats why I had to pick more up. In the photo above you can only see two, however I messaged my Boxer asking her to pick up another two shades for me, so I will be receiving four in the mail. The shades that I wanted were Lolita, which is a dusty mauve pink that is one of the bestselling shades, Bow and Arrow, with is a brown peach nude and I hope this will suit me as the swatches Ive seen online look great. Damned, which is described as a black cherry, perfect for the winter and colder months. The last one I decided on getting was Exorcism which is described as a ripe blackberry. I am very excited to see how these will look in person. 

4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector x Jaclyn Hill - Champagne Pop.
When I ordered this product I wanted it because every beauty guru under the sun was loving it! I have the shade moonstone and its the perfect highlight for me, however in the summer its a little too pale, so I wanted something a little more peachy and intense. I was very annoyed however that since I ordered this, its become available in the Uk, ah well I just hope it doesn't break on the flight over.

5. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume.
How do I know what this smells like if its a Sephora exclusive in America? Well I received a little cardboard sample of the black and white perfumes. I actually prefer the white one a little more than the black however, I got the black one because its more night time appropriate and if I got the white one which is more for day time I knew I would use it often and It wouldn't last. That would be bad on my part considering I'm getting a perfume delivered from overseas.

I cannot wait to receive my items! I shall keep you posted when they arrive, which of the products worked out for me and if they are worth the hype. 

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.