Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit


The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit is the first ever product that I've bought from this brand. I have been contemplating getting the blushes from Hourglass for a while as they are so beautiful and they give more of a glow rather than colour pigment, and for a person who doesn't really wear a lot of blush this was perfect for me.
This is small. When you watch all the videos on youtube it looks a little bigger than it does in real life and I think thats a downside for a lot of people who bout this. For me I didn't mind as much as all I want to do is try a couple of things from the brand, and here you get to try three shades of the ambient lighting powders, two ambient lighting blushes and one ambient lighting bronzer. I am considering getting the more yellow shade in Diffused Light as I can see that would be a colour that I would use more in the palette. I am also considering getting another blush from the range but a more peachy one.
All in all if you feel like your skin is a little lack luster, get these powders. They will make your face glow with a healthy radiance. I am trying to hold of using this on the daily and save it for special occasions but its hard. Might have to invest in the full size products when no buying month is over.


Just a short blog post but I hope you enjoyed. 
Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.