American Beauty Haul

You might have seen in a previous blog post that I had made a Shop and Box order, and after my final payment it came within two days. Yes, no joke two days. I received my order in two separate boxes just so that the shipping costs wouldn't be as much. Personally I wouldn't make another shop and box order just because I think I got what I wanted from the States for a while.


The first item I put on my wishlist was the Lorac Pro Palette. I am going to make a separate blog post all about this palette and my opinion on it. I will however touch on the primer quickly. I think that it rivals the urban decay primer that it has a tint of colour and although the urban decay primer is a little more silky, the loran primer is a little sticky. Some people won't like this however I think that its great for shadows that have glitter chunks and even if you want to build intensity of a lid shade without spraying a little fix plus into the mix. I cannot comment on longevity, but I haven't noticed on creasing or anything while I wear this primer.


Something that I knew I wanted more of (and still kinda do... ) were the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks.  I firstly got the shades Damned and Exorcism, as when I started my shop and box order it was in the beginning of November and I thought I would get a chance to wear these shades a lot, however due to complications and what not I didn't receive my box until after christmas. Wont stop me from wearing these shades on a night out though. When the shades Lolita and Bow and Arrow came back in stock I had to amend my order and had to pick up these two shades. I love both of these shades, they are a statement lip that can be worn in the day. The colour Damned however is very dark and would look great on a night out during winter, and the shade Exorcism can be worn year round as a statement berry shade. I have my eye on Requiem, L.U.V, Double Dare and Outlaw.




Since I ordered my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop it has become available in the Uk, sigh. However, its ok as I am just super happy that I now have mine. My Boxer who kindly boxed and sent my items to me, added some tissue into my box of Champagne Pop to stop it moving around. I think this is why maybe some for people who ordered it from the States, had shattered on the way to the Uk.

Something thats a Sephora exclusive and you can't ship over from them to the Uk is the Elizabeth and James Nirvans Black perfume. This is something I have already rambled on in my previous post and I am trying to save it. Its very heavy and perfect for a night outing on the town. I rarely go out so I will make this last for a while. I am loving it.


The other eyeshadow palette I got is none other the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette. I haven't worn this a lot yet however I have tried a few looks taking a day look to a night look, using the warm shades to create simple looks even for work. Its a great palette to use on its own and with other palettes, it has all the matte shades the you find crucial in other palettes.

So thats all I really have to say until my next blog posts I guess.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.