Products I Really Want To Try.

After my shameless haul of American Products I am on a no buying month, however doesn't mean I don't have my eye on a few thing I want to try.

Cover Fx Custom Cover Drops.
I purchased the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation at the end of August last year (wow that sounds so weird), and I have just been using it overtime I wear my make up. Its so good! I used to be obsessed with Estee Lauder Double Wear however I found it to be clogging up my pores when I wore it every single day and this is a lighter consistency, but the coverage is comparable. Moving on, I have just been wearing it and been in denial that I should probably purchase another shade, but I feel even the lighter shade would even be a little too beige for me. I have heard great things about the Cover Fx Drops so I thought that if I purchased the lightest shade and perhaps a shade that would be my summer colour, it wouldn't matter what foundation I would buy I could always make my own perfect shade. If I am still thinking about this in February, Im getting it. Probably the higher shade first, just to see if I like it.. Then the darker shade just to make an excuse to order some make up.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette in Fair.
I have the powder contour kit in light, but I really want to try cream contouring. I do feel on the fence about this as to me they just look like a stiffer range of concealers, but not so much because they are not really skin colored. So in the end game you're just applying loads of product onto your face. This is definitely an Instagram influence as every person in every single tutorial is using a cream contour instead of powder and although its a lot of product it looks so natural and flawless... Hmm will I or won't I, thats the question..

Kat Von D Shade and Light Blushes.
I think Kat Von D are going to milk the whole shade and light theme and create a line. Next there will be shade and light eyeliners or something, wait and see. However I have seen the photo on Instagram of their blush range and there are a few picks that I would love to get my hands on depending on the price range. I think the more mauve purplish shades are called Morticia & Gomez, which if you don't know is from the Addams Family and that would be my go to blush to get regardless of the price. The  Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks go for $20 which converts to £13.77 in pounds (according to google) and the metal crush eyeshadows which are the newest editions to their brand are $21 dollars each, and £14.46 in pounds (again according to google). If these are launched and the liquid lipstick in Requiem is in stock, honeys making an order.

Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation and Concealer.
I really want to try and explore more high end foundations. The only one I've tried is the Estee Lauder Double Wear, and for me that formula is great. I sort of feel other formulas of foundation, you can find on the hughstreet as they are not as heavy duty and they are good for a certain time. All the people I watch on youtube however love the brand make up forever and i really want to try the newest formula of the foundation, and a lot are now calling the Ultra HD Concealer as their holy grail concealer, so I am very eager to try. I wish I could get a sample from somewhere though...

Too Faced.
I haven't had any experiences with this brand and I really want to give it a go. I have heard great things from a friend that The Better Than Sex Mascara is the shiiiiizzz, and I have always had a fascination with the melted lipsticks. You can get Too Faced in the Uk however there aren't that many shades in the lippies as there are from the States. I also have my eye on the original chocolate bar palette, it smells like chocolate, cmon.

Sorry for having no images in this post, I don't really like to include product photography that isn't my own. The Tv show images doesn't count. Lets all hope that I can stick to my no buying month and prey that there won't be that many products going out in the month of January.

Many Thanks x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.