Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Obsessions Review + Swatches


I have never previously owned any Huda Beauty makeup, but when I saw these were only £25 I knew that it wasn't a bad deal. The first palette that I bough was the Mauve Obsessions. i knew for building my kit I would need more natural shades, and brides tend to wear mauves on their wedding day.


After receiving the palette I have to say I was shocked to see how small the palettes are. The amount of product you get is great for the price however it is a shock when you're a palette collector like me to see them fit in the palm of your hand.


The palettes also come with a mirror so these will be great for on the go, and travelling. I know that I can just keep these in my kit and they won't take up much room.

WARM OBSESSIONS

MAUVE OBSESSIONS

SMOKEY OBSESSIONS

ELECTRIC OBSESSIONS

WARM OBSESSIONS

MAUVE OBSESSIONS

SMOKEY OBSESSIONS

ELECTRIC OBSESSIONS
I really like these palettes. As stated I have never owned any Hude Beauty makeup, but the mattes are more of a buildable formula, which I personally don't like on myself, but I find it way easier to use these on a client as I can build up to the intensity I desire, and don't start off with way too much pigment. The shimmer shades are some of the best that I own in my whole collection. The only downside I find is that they don't really pick up with a brush, but can easily apply these with your finger onto the lid and get that full-on intensity.

Out of the four, my favourite palette surprisingly is the Smokey Obsessions. I feel like it has the best transition shade, best neutral create, and a great couple of all over the lid shades. The palette I wouldn't recommend getting if you're buying just one, although I do like all of them, is the Mauve Obsessions. From what I've tried the shades don't look good on me personally, even though my eyes are green, and the dark shimmery burgundy shade is a little more chunky than the rest.

I know all together these make up £100 which I would never spend on a palette. I bought one, then a month later bought two and then got gifted the Electic Obsessions for Christmas. Which doesn't make it seem so bad, right?

The first post of 2018 done! Hope you liked this post, and let me know if any of you got any of these palettes for Christmas. I am really interested in the Huda Beauty Dessert Dusk Palette, but I am not 100% yet.
Thank You x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.