The Morphe 39A Palette. Review & Swatches.


When I saw this palette my jaw dropped. I loved the idea of having a larger pan for transitions. I was gutted to find out, however, that it was a morphe website exclusive. I would have thought it would become available on the BeuatyBay website but they have only decided to stock the rest of the Chrismas items and not this. I then went on the Morphe website just to see how it would be for shipping, and it was almost the same amount as the actual palette so, I decided not to get it. I later found out they had a dedicated website for the Uk, where it was free shipping over a certain amount, and that's how I finally got it.


Being from an artist background, I love how it just looks like a paint palette. The possibilities are endless with this palette and I am super excited to start using it for myself and clients.


Morphe has recently decided to rebrand so everything looks so much sleeker, and the colours even have names now.





The palette is more expensive than their previous palettes as, as the name would suggest, it has more colours. 39 to be exact. I know most of their palettes come with 35 and are usually £22 whilst this palette is £32, but I feel with the larger pans you'll get more use out of the palette. I personally bought this palette for my freelancing kit, as it will have every colour I think I'll need.








I love the way this palette looks, however, I do have a bit of a con with it and that it doesn't have any light neutral shade. When I make an eye look I always place a lighter shade in the inner corner of my eye, especially when doing a neutral eye look so a light shimmery white gold or even a cream shade would be a needs must for me. I know I could probably just use my face highlight but, I don't wear highlight day to day. Other than this I think this palette performs more like the Jaclyn Hill palette rather than their later palettes. I look forward to what they can come up with next.

Hope you liked this picture heavy post, and please follow my blog if you'd like to read more reviews, I buy way too much makeup, and please leave me a comment letting me know what else you'd like to see on my blog.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.