November Favorites.

A little collection of a few staples in my daily make up routine.


Being devoted to my Nars blush palette for over a year now I decided that I would venture out and try different things. I already have a Sleek Blush in Rose Gold however I wanted something a little peachy. And thats exactly what I got, this is the Sleek Blush in Life's A Peach.




The colour might look a little radioactive, however on the cheeks its stunning. It just gives a warm flush of colour that isn't too much. It is a matte finish so its quite subtle, but you can also build it up if you want to. I'd say don't be discouraged about this colour, give it a swatch and have a go for yourself.
Something that I have been loving to put under my foundation recently is this Garnier BB Cream + Blur in the shade Light. You can use this on its own however I really like using it as a primer as it colour corrects my skin and also leaves it moisturized. The coverage that it gives on its own is also pretty decent. Today I am having one of those "No make-up, make-up days" and all I really needed was a little concealer in the ares that really needed, such as around my nose and my blemishes. All in all I really recommend this for anyone who doesn't really want to go through with the process of the whole slapping foundation on every morning.

These two products I have only recently added to my routine hence why they have been shot together. The M.A.C Eyeliner Pencil in Black is something that I have been using when I just needed a little extra emphasis on my upper waterline, giving my lashes the look of more volume. Another thing that I have been reaching for is the L'oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper. I have heard that this is very similar to the Benefit Gimmie Brow, as it has the small wand with the little fibers that cling to the hair. It doesn't give me the impression of fuller looking brows however it does keep them in place and makes them a little darker which i really like.


If you want to know more about the Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil shown in the first photo check out my blog post Velvet Teddy VS Nude Perfection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.