Brush Cleaning.


Brush Cleaning Routine.
Every month I give my brushes a real deep clean. Brushes breed bacteria, it may not look like it but they do. On a clean brush you put make up on the brush and put it onto your freshly washed face. However you may have a blemish 

 or possibly any enlarge pores that might get bacteria on your brush. And there you leave it out until the next day. Depending on how you store your brushes, any heat or possibly a damp area could speed up the process of bacteria. I bet after reading that you don't want to put a dirty brush on your
 face! However don't worry there is a solution. I spot clean the brushes that I use on the everyday, weekly with a cleansing wipe. This is a really good technique if you do get a build up of product quickly or if you have gone a bit too dark with the eyeshadow and need a clean brush asap. However you can't do this on a daily. One it would be a terrible waste of wipes, two you would dry out the bristles of your brushes and make them brittle, and three there will be a build up of old cleaner in your brushes, dissolving the make up as soon as you put it on the next day! Monthly however I do give my brushes a deep clean, and this is where the strange glove and the bottle of soap comes along. Before I got the Soap and Glory Massage Glove I used to just used my hands, however I heard about the Sigma Beauty Brush Cleaning Glove and it basically looks the same so I thought I would give it a go since I found it on sale in my local Boots. The soap I use to go with it is the Dr Bronners Organic Tea Tree Liquid Soap. I picked this up because I know tea tree is a great anti bacterial and would keep killing germs within usage. It isn't great at removing stains or anything like that but it does get the job done.  After I finish this I think ill go back to using what I used before this and that was Baby Shampoo and also Lush soaps which are great for cleaning deep down and leaving the brushes smelling good. So yeah, clean your brushes people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.