Identity Design #2

Ynys Llanddwyn simplified in photoshop.
For the label of my Identity Design could either be digital or it could be hand drawn but what will be the best option??  I feel really glad that I have finally gotten the hand of producing something digital in the past three years. Who would have thought that I would have actually learned anything during my time here! However I feel as if it is too similar to all the other tea boxes out there... Is this a good thing? To know that this actually works within the branding and packaging of teas or would it be better if it was something really new? I still haven't decided yet, still thinking that I am glad to be able to show that I can produce digital work if I want, but most of the time I simply don't want to as Im pressured to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.