Identity Design.

At the moment my favorite module that I have this year is Identity Design. Even though in my Design Research Module I could have done whatever I wanted, but somehow I prefer this one as it has more of a structure to it. In this brief I have to come up with my own brand of soft drink. I have chosen tea because I am an addict. I have tea in the morning, in my lectures, when I get back from uni, before tea, after tea, anyway you get the gist. So i thought creating tea would be the perfect fit. I was right. Although there is a brand called "Welsh Brew" already out there which translates to "Paned Cymreig" in welsh, I have decided that I would call it "Paned" which is plain and simple.
I had to spray paint the jar tops to make them gold as they are supposed to be preserving jars.

So the main theme of my design is gold. In reference to the welsh gold. Hopefully I will deicide on the final design soon enough and I will keep you updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.