My Next Sephora Order?

I may or may not make another sephora order next time payday rolls around the corner and I thought I would share my top pics.
  1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadows - I own the Self-Made Palette from this brand and I love it! The quality is amazing and I would love to own a neutral palette made up of their formula and now that you can buy the single pans. May actually have to invest in a Z Palette.
  2. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Collection Face Palette - I already own Champagne Pop but have you guys seen this palette? I am really interested in this as I really want to try the new highlight shade Prosecco pop and the shimmering blush shade!
  3. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Collection Eyeshadow Palette - When I made the collage I really wanted to get my hands on this palette as the colours look stunning and I've never tried Becca eyeshadows, plus hello its Limited Edition!! However there has been a lot of controversy about this palette and its no longer available, weep !
  4. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick- Aside from ABH who have added a lot of nude liquid lipsticks to their range, Too Faced have brought out a whole range and they are stunning. The shade I have my eyes on is called Chid Star and from what Ive seen in videos and photos its a neutral nude, and I am loving nudes this summer.
  5. Speaking of Liquid Lipsticks, if you are a reader of my blog you'll already know that I love the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks. I already own a few of these however I have the Pokémon itch where I gotta catch em all. The shades that I have been eyeing up recently are Lovesick (mauve nude pink), Nosferatu (Blood Crimson) and last but not least I have an eye on a very unusual colour, for me at least, which is a very vibrant red shade that I think would be a perfect red shade for the summer. Perfect for a night out on the town.
  6. ANOTHER lipstick? A girl can't have too many surely? Something that has taken the Youtube community by storm lately are the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipsticks and I really just want to get a nude shade in the collection as I have heard they are very moisturizing for the lips and still have a long wear time.... peaked my interests indeed.
  7. Last but not least is the Luminous Blush by Becca. I have my eye on the shade FoxGlove which is a lilac/orchid toned blush. I am very into my purples lately, which if you would have told me this a year ago I would have been like hell no! But this looks so pretty !!!
Let me know what you are thinking of picking up? I am tempted to get a certain Renesansse Palette thats about to hit the shelves, are you?

Want to see some of the artwork I make? Apart from being a lover of beauty I am hoping on joining the industry with my illustrations. Let me know what you think on my Instagram which is : cat_illstration.

Many Thanks x

SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.