The Highstreet Palette that the Americans Are Going Nuts Over?


Recently this palette has been getting a lot of attention from the big names in the Beauty community on Youtube, especially the Americans. I believe it was first mentioned by Jaclyn Hill on her snapchat which is when Jeffree Star started to mention it in his videos and then Manny Mua followed short. 
These are pretty big names with collectively millions of subscribers so when something as affordable as this gets attention enough for them to ship from the Uk to America, people take notice!


In the Uk the price point is at £9.99 at Boots stores which is affordable for 4 shades of highlight. The palettes that are currently available are Precious Metals which include 3 creams and 1 Powder, and then The Solstice which includes 3 powders and 1 cream.


I havent really owned a highstreet highlighter before as I find that when they are swatched in the shops they are very dry and glittery.


Out of these two I would have to go with the ever popular Solstice palette. I personally love the look of peachy highlight and I am very interested in trying the lilac shade.


The Precious Palette I believe would be a perfect highlighting palette in the summer as it had a lot of cream highlights of gold and bronze and then the very pale highlight shade that will stand out even on the palest complexions. 


Here are some swatches of both palettes.
Solstice

Precious Metals.
So are these worth the hype? certainly they are very good for highstreet make up in my opinion, however are they really worth the hassle getting them shipped from the Uk to the US? I don't think so. If you have the time and the money then by all means rock your socks however for the average consumer you could probably find something similar especially in America.

I hope you guys found this helpful regarding the next beauty fad. Let me know if you have seen anything else that becoming popular!

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.