My Actual Sephora Order. Biggest One Yet!

This may be my biggest sephora haul to date however I am going away to visit a friend in London next month so I wanted to pick up some limited edition make up that I wanted before I start saving up my pennies when I go to the big city.


The star of the show I guess would be the Jaclyn Hill x Becca Face Palette which has been on my wishlist ever since I saw it. I think i’ll make a more in-depth post about this single palette as it very much deserves it. It comes with the legendary champagne pop highlight which everyone and their mother, father and dog should own, 3 blush shades and described by Jaclyn to be Champagne pops little sister Prosecco Pop. This highlight is more of a golden shade, more gold than moonstone and would probably be a close call to opal even though I do not own this shade. As I said I will let you guys know more of my thoughts on the feature blog post about this palette.



The next big palette that is everywhere at the moment that i got was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. This is the first permanent eyeshadow palette that they have brought out which is a big deal considering 50 % of all of their products are always reassessed as Limited Edition. The colours in their palette are inspired by renaissance art which if you know about the history they didn't have cool colours at all, hence the warm nature of this palette. Expect an individual blog post about this soon.


Since colour correcting is a thing I wanted to see what the fuss is about. I bout the green colour corrector from the sephora brand as for some reason you cannot get the Urban Decay version shipped to the Uk, nor can I find it anywhere that stocks it over here either. I don't think they were limited edition so I am really at a loss why they don't send it. 


Crush Liquid Lipstick and Sephora Green Colour Corrector.
 The last liquid product I bought was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Crush. This to me looks like a muted rose nude that has a grey almost purple undertone. I really like this shade, albeit I thought it would be more of a lighter nude however its very flattering and the colour is very on trend. I see this as a nude that flatters a lot of skin tones, even from the palest of pasties to the darkest of darks.


Last but not least is the Anastasia ( Im just going to call the brand by this name from now on because its so damn long) Highlighting it in Sun Dipped. This is a limited edition palette so I had to grab it. From the posts that I saw on Instagram a lot of people were saying this palette was aimed at the darker skin tones, and if this is true its a shame that its limited edition. the one thats aimed at the lighter skin tones "Gleam Kit" has a lot of pink and coral highlighters in and I wasn't a fan since I have a lot of redness in my skin. However I am NC15 in Mac and in winter a little lighter and this works great for me. I apply Tourmaline which is the strangest of all four I would say as a blush topper, and I use the bronzed pan as a bronzer topper and an eyeshadow. Since its a little warm is goes well with my green eyes. Overall if you have the first "Glow Kit" I wouldn't recommend you getting this as well as they are pretty similar. Otherwise I would go grab it asap!

.Bronzed - Tourmaline - Moonstone - Summer.
And.... There you go. My latest Sephora haul. I wanted to pick up more of the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks but my total was over £150 already so I will just wait for another time. Hope you enjoyed my post and let me know what you have picked up recently.SaveSave

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.