June & July Favorites

Last month I didn't upload a favorites post as I didn't really have anything new that I started to love that month. It takes me a long time to decide if I truly love a product ready enough to put it into an in-depth post, unless the first time I try it and I am obsessed straight off the bat. 

My first favorite is a perfect no make up make up product. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Tinted Cream Gel in the shade Opal. I feel like I can wear this even if I have a few blemishes. Pop on a bit of concealer and I feel so fresh faced and look so healthy and hydrated. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it somehow just goes over my pores making it look like I have a flawless base but it still shows my freckles.


Something that most beauty addicts have is an Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have Naked 2 and Naked 3 and the Basics, but recently I have been showing some love to my first baby, Naked 2. For some reason I always go back to this when it is the summer warmer months even though its a more cool neutral eyeshadow palette. Half Baked is a shade that I wear all over the lid on the days I cannot be bothered to go all the way, and on the days where there is a little more effort to be had I use it in the inner corner of the eye into the shade Suspect and then Snakebite into the crease. For a little extra smokey effect I will define the outer edges I add Busted. But yes,been loving this palette lately and I am eager to try the new Urban Decay Naked Smokey.

To go with a smokey look or even a neutral eye I have been using the Mac Lip Pencil in Whirl. This shade is a your lips but better, more mauve and brown shade. If that makes any sense to anyone. with anything I wear these days I will line my lips with this or use it as a base. If I don't put this on I feel like my lips are not defined at all and then I feel whats the point of putting anything on. When I have a full face on, as I usually do most days, everything is defined so I feel like the lips should be too!


In my previous post I mentioned this amazing product that could be a dupe for the BareMinerals Quick Change Brush Cleaner Spray. This is the Superdrug Own Brand B.Makeup Brush Cleanser thats is a spray cleaner for your make up brushes. I wouldn't suggest using this to deep clean brushes, however if you have used a black eyeshadow and want to use that same brush the next day this is a quick fix. I use this to clean my eye brushes regularly, especially my concealer brush that I use on my blemishes so I don't spread bacteria. I use this on my eyebrow brush so that the product doesn't go stiff in the brush and I also use it on my eyeliner brush to keep that brush nice and sharp for next application. Bottom line is I love it and I have already bought a back up.



Co Lab Dry Shampoo is the best! Ever since it has come out I haven't looked at another batiste and now I don't have to. I love the newest scent which is the Monaco one and before that I used to use the Tropical scent. I have naturally thick hair so I don't need any Volumising products so I haven't tried their Extreme Volume version, but the dry shampoo doesn't leave a white cast in your hair, plus it smells great and does leave your hair looking and feeling fresh.


Lastly is the simple Revitalizing Eye Roll On Gell. My eyes have been really watery lately which makes them really sore and the skin around them sensitive and rough, so overnight after my skincare I make sure to roll this all over the eye area. Some might say this is a step you do in the morning to make you more awake with the cooling sensation that it gives, but I do it morning and night and my eyes no longer feel sore and it actually has made a difference in the way that my concealer sits. I really like this product A LOT.

Those were my faves for the past months. Hope you enjoyed the post and let me know what you have been loving so I have an excuse to go buy more stuff!

Many Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.

The Morphe 39A Palette. Review & Swatches.