3 A U T U M N L O O K S

Just a quick post to show you guys my three go to autuminal looks. These looks are all without eyeliner, so they are super easy if you decide you like them. These were done in under two minutes so they are perfect if you wan to throw something on in a hurry. (BTW I know my brows are terrible but I did these before going in the shower.) 


This first look is very sinple and only takes one palette and three eyeshadows. I used the Too Faced Swwep Peach Palette. I know this palette is making a come back, and I highly recommend it. I lightly buffed the shade Puree in the crease, added Summer Yum to define the crease and the inner and outer corners of the eye. Then for a pop of brightness I used Nectar in the center of the lid and the center of the lower lash line. 

 This look is a little more dramatic however with a flawless base and a nude lip its the perfect vampy look for this fall. This only took 2 affordable products. on the lid I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade Metallic Pomogranate. This shade is a very dark plum shade with gold flecks that give it that metalic sheen. and then in the creae I used a MakeUp Geek eyeshadow in the shade Bitten. A very simple dramatic look.


Sorry about the blurry photo on this one but I thought I would include it anyway as the other photo is fine. This is probably my go to look as I have green eyes and it matches. I again used the Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced. I used Puree mixed with Peaches 'n Cream into the crease, Summer Yum on the outter corner and then Bless Her Heart on half the lid with a no name Smaskbox Shadow on the other half of the lid.

Sorry for not posting for a while, but hopefully I will be posting now on a regular basis. Well... I say this now but who knows ha. I'm planning on doing more posts like these including lip swatches. Hopefully the more I practice the more high quality the photos will be. Hope you liked my post.

Many thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.