Anti- Haul - Products That I'm Not Going To Buy.

Searching and watching videos on YouTube is something I do on a daily basis. I watch all of my subs then I move on to my recommendations. The other day I stumbled upon a video of a Drag Queen, named Kimberley Clark, and I have just watched season 4 Ru Pauls Drag Race on Netflix so I gave it a watch. She does have some negative videos about beauty and also some upbeat ones. She has a couple of videos titled "What I'm not gonna buy." and I thought this would really make a good blog post considering I do buy a lot of make up, however there are always those products that I see and I don't really jump on the bad wagon.

The Anastasia Brow Definer.
So, ABH has just come out with their new brow pencil. I watch a lot of beauty gurus and almost all of them that I watch received this in the mail, as shown in their blogs or recent hauls. They claim to love this. I was a big advocate in believing that if they didn't like a product they wouldn't show it on their channel, now I don't know. Hourglass has  been making the same shape eyebrow pencil like this for a couple of years now, and I even bout a dupe for that which is the Sleek one. Other than that the reason that Im not going to buy this is because I don't like the shape of these pencils. I prefer to stick to the slim jim brow wiz any day.

                                                 Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette.
I love Urban Decay, I have 4 eyeshadow palettes, a couple of mooniest shadows, eyeliner, mascara you name it I have it in this brand. However I wasn't impressed at all with this palette. The packaging is ugly and bulky, the bright colour shadows at the bottom are hideous, and I think they should have adapted the less is more moto here. Take away those bright shadows (yellow, blue and pink) and you have a great neutral palette that everyone can wear and get the full use of the palette. I am speaking for myself here, but I would never use the yellow or the pink ever, and maybe the blue one. So my final opinion is that they should have just left those colours out, jiggle the shadows around in the first designs and they would have a great palette that everyone could use.


Are you thinking of not getting something thats over hyped? Leave me a comment!

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.