House of Lashes Order.


I watch youtube on a daily basis. I don't know if thats a sad representation of my life but I do. This is where I get all my make up news and find out which products are hot or not. House of lashes are a favorite lash brand from what I can gather anyway, and from their site I can understand why.


As a PR Package a lot of youtubers has received this hot item which is called the Lash Story. This is basically a lash holder that holds up to ten pairs of lashes plus space for mini lash glue. For someone who had boxes of lashes all tucked into a small drawer I definitely needed the change in storage.


I also bought three pair of their most popular lashes. I bought the Iconic lash which  Jaclyn Hill and Desi Perkins wear in a lot of their videos. Siren lashes which I haven't seen on youtube but they were on the bestsellers page and they look very pretty. Lastly I got a pair of the noir fairy lite lashes which are still very dramatic and I cannot wait to wear them.


How pretty does this look? I currently have some Velour Lashes, Eyelure lashes and House of Lashes in my story. What's in yours?

Got any Lash recommendations? Please leave me a comment.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.