Current Top 5 Tv Shows

I am not an avid Tv watcher. I would consider myself mostly to be a film buff however there are those series that I do watch on the annual yearly basis. I do prefer the Netflix version of bindge watching shows however I do have shows here that I have to watch weekly.. to my despair. So I thought I would share my current 5 shows that I am enjoying at the moment.


 Game Of Thrones

Ever since the first series I have been hooked on the Tv Show. I haven't read the books, well I did make it through half of the first novel however they are so big! Think Lord of the Rings with a lot of bloodshed and sex. It first got me hooked for having Sean Bean in the first season,  so I watched it and was hooked and sinker. I have even got some mercy of the show which is something I don't do. I have cups, coasters and posters and all the seasons on dvd. This is on the top of the list for recommending for people. I think there is something in it for everyone, including politics. Give it a go!


Motive

This is a series I stumbled upon by accident and I really like it. I am kind of sick when it comes to murder mysteries. Even since I was a child I loved to watch Miss Marple, Rosemary & Thyme and even Midsomer Murders. I am a real murder fiend and love shows like this. Something I am not a 100% sure that I like is that each episode is a different murder. It is something that is similar to all those old age murder shows, but I like series that drags out one murder uncovering new evidence and questioning different suspects. This show focuses on one detective and even at the beginning it shows you who the murderer is, and who the victim is. As the episode develops thats when you see the crime. It gets me screaming "ITS HIM!!".

 Salem

Anything about witches, I am in. This show foretells the story of a witch in the town of old age Salem who thinks she rules everything, until her past sweetheart appears back in town after the war after the Indians. After this everything turns to hell. I like it because it is kind of scary and it gets the blood flowing. Instead of all those shoes where witchcraft is something cool and fun, this witchy story shows the other side that witchcraft isn't funny business and pays a heavy price. I am currently on the second season and I am loving it.
Penny Dreadful

This show is a whole bag of emotions for me. It has Eva Green who is my ultimate girl crush, vampires, werewolves and even Dr Frankenstein. I started watching it because os Eva Green and she really is the star of the show. I am really confused to what the show is actually about however I can't stop watching it. It seems to me that Eva's character is possessed or haunted by the devil and other forces are trying to make this happen, but to what end I don't know. Im on the second season now and they have included witches! It keeps getting better.




iZombie

A girl who gets scratched on a boat party becomes a zombie. When eating peoples brains that she gets from working at the local more, she gets visions from that persons death, in which she helps a detective to solve their murder. Whats not to like? Murder, Zombies and Detective Stuff!! It also recently starred that guy from BBC Show Merlin that was on ages ago, that handsome guy who played Prince Arthur.  You can see why I am addicted to this show. I am near to the end of the first season so I really hope there is more next year!



Tell me in the comments what you've been loving and if you have any recommendations for me!

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.

The Morphe 39A Palette. Review & Swatches.