The LUV of LUSH.




Whilst doing my Dissertation project I started to think that I really do love LUSH. They are a great company with great products and I can remember the first day at university I knew I wanted to buy some LUSH.



The first product that I ever bought from them was the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub, and it is still a favorite to this day. I use it as body scrub mostly because I think the salt is too drying on my face in particular. The scent is so fresh and it is such a joy to use, plus it contains vodka, helloooo student here.
Speaking of being a student we are known for wearing next to nothing clothes on a night out which means we have to be baby smooth when going out, or we will have patchy tans. No one wants that am I right? So when it comes time to trim the hedges ( I mean on the legs ladies) I use the D'Fluff strawberry shaving soap, which contains real strawberries if you can believe it. It doesn't foam up like the conventional saving gels however it is much more moisturizing. The only downside is that you have to rinse your blades often as you can get a chunk of fruit in there somewhere. 

If ever my skin was having a bad day I reach for the Mask of Magnaminty. However I do prep first with a face scrub, It really does get rid of the unwanted bumpyness that my skin tends to develop over that week of that month if you get what I'm saying?? Iv'e also make my boyfriend use it and he also seems to enjoy it.
On the the multiuser products, the Brazilliant Shampoo bar is actually a really nice shampoo. I didn't really expect it to be for some reason. I thought it would dry out my already brittle and frizzy hair but no. It left it short and shinny and thoroughly cleansed, When I feel as though I have sprayed why to many layers of dry shampoo to my head I use this to get rid of all the gunk. It surprisingly leaves a really nice scent also. I also use this to clean make up brushes. To do this I also sometimes use the Rock Star soap, which smells amazing! By far my favorite soap.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.