Make Up Store.

Make Up Store Cosmetics.
Over the past few months I have been in love with Linda Hallberg ( blog - lindahallberg) who is a Swedish make up artist. Her photos of her make up are so gorgeous and I couldn't help myself checking out her blog on the daily. I started to notice that she used a lot of Make Up Store Cosmetics, however I don't know if she is a representative for the brand or not. So when I found out you can get Make Up Store products in the Uk through the BeautyBay website, I was all over that !!



Initially the only purchase that I wanted to make was the Cake Eyeliner, that Hallberg uses on the regular. I thought that my winged liner was ok, however I could never get it just right so I thought if she could do it with this maybe I could... ? The eyeliner is unique due to the fact that you have to wet your brush to use it and it gives the user total control not the application. Although it is a water based product it lasts all day long and it is so easy to remover. You can also use it with a fixing spray such as MAC Fix +.



The two eyeshadows, or rather micro shadows, I got were Muffin and Design. Muffin is a yellow toned champaign with a lot of silver mini sparkles, which is gorgeous all over the lid on its own, gives the appearance that you are more awake than you actually are. I also got Design which is a matte warmish brown which I thought would be great in the crease. They are so buttery and pigmented I can see why Hallberg uses them so often.
Muffin on the left & Design on the right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.