A N T I - H A U L # 2

This is my second post like this now, whether it's on this blog or my other one, but I feel like with all the new launches happening I think I really need to make another. So many beauty bloggers and YouTubers now are promoting products left and right and I feel as while they're being honest and saying that perhaps they don't necessarily like the product they still find the justification to make their viewers buy it, which in turn keeps the company happy and keep sending them products. So are they being reliable? You decide.

I check Trendmood1 Instagram page on the daily to see what's new as they post constantly what beauty companies leak on their Snapchat and their Instagram and even repost people's swatches of products. Personally, I prefer this rather than following a lot of different accounts. I don't follow Trendmood1 as they post way too often, however, I usually just check throughout the day.

Now, I am only going to talk about products from brands that I actually buy from. I was tempted to include the Kevin Aucoin new highlighters where there are two colours blending into one another which are called The Neo Highlighter, which also comes in a pink / purple shade. I only have one product from this brand and I don't intend on buying any more. So I hope this gives an indication of how disappointed I am about these products that I won't consider buying them. 
  1. Nicole Guerreiro x Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Collaboration. - I own several Anastasia Beverly Hills products however I am just not interested in this palette. I am subscribed to Nicole on YouTube and follow her on Snapchat, so I personally enjoy her content, however, this palette isn't for me. I like the fact that she has catered to a lot of skin tones with this, however, for me, that's also negative. I am fair and when I tan I still only get to fair-medium I would say so I would still not be able to go through these as neither highlights nor eyeshadows.
  2. Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighters- I have to say that I love the packaging of these and I think they are super cute, however, the reviews that they have been given are not so cute. Every youtuber I have seen reviewing these are less than impressed as they give off a very natural glow. Don't get me wrong, I love a subtle glow but the colour range isn't great. The shade I would have gone for would probably have been the pink one as I don't like white highlights and I don't like gold highlights either. When I have seen it swatched it just looks like it would be too dark for my fair skin. Since I don't have a TooFaced counter where I live, I won't be purchasing this until I see it in front of me.
  3. Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette- I love Kat Von D products. I am building my collection of her liquid lipsticks and I loved her previous limited edition palette, the Metal Matte Palette. This just doesn't do it for me. I wouldn't consider myself a neutral lover as I love to wear colour, but buying an all colour palette is just not my thing. I was actually contemplating on getting this palette but I know deep down that it just wouldn't get used enough.
  4. Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipsticks- In a nutshell, I have enough liquid to matte lipsticks, plus the reviews I have seen are just terrible. No one I've seen likes these and I would rather save money and buy more of their eyeshadows than investing in their lip range.
  5. Jouer Spring Collection Eyeshadow Palette - Although I am interested in buying the liquid lipsticks from this spring range the eyeshadow palette doesnt do it for me. I dont own nay Jouer eyeshadow palettes as they havent made me go wow or go on a shadow buying binje. I cannot comment on what I've heard on quality or anything like that. All I know is that I am not interested in the shades given.
And thats it for my anit-haul. Sorry that there are no photographs, it's only because I just like using my own photos on my blog. What won't you be buying I want to know.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.