M A K E U P H A U L

This month I feel as though I haven't bought that much makeup, but I actually have. Oh gosh, darn it. I always blame Youtube for this happening as if I never watched Youtube I would never know what new products are out, and never feel the need to buy things the moment they come out. it's turned me into a makeup addict, and I cannot lie, I love it.


This month has been all about Urban Decay. They have come out with a bunch of new products over the past two months and it got my makeup senses tingling. I had to just re-purchase the Naked Concealer because I used my old one all up. Before I knew it it was done with and I didn't even know how to do my face without it, and that's when I knew, that I couldn't be without this product. I use this in the shade Fair Neutral which is too light for me however I use it to highlight the under-eye and my t-zone as there is where I naturally highlight and most of the time get blemishes and this is the best pigment, and lasting power wise.

Something similar to the concealer is the Naked Skin Correctors, and I got it int he shade green. You may have seen in my Sephora Haul that I bought the Sephora own brand green colour corrector. This is nice and blends really nicely however I feel as though it doesn't last long enough. Now that the correctors are available in the Uk I got my hands on it. I haven't tried it yet, but I've read great reviews about it.


Something that I haven't heard a lot about was the new 24/7 liquid eyeliners. I really wanted to get one of the shades, despite not being the best using a brush tip liner ... I have worn this product once and I have to say I really like it. I have it in the shade Zodiac which is a black with lots of green shimmer to it. Surprisingly this is very easy to apply and you can get a very sharp line with it! It also lasted me all day whilst I was at work for 8 hours, and I work in a very fast-paced environment. Highly recommend this and I am interested in getting the black one.

I bought two of their newest palettes which have been hyped up about online, to say the least. I really wanted the Moondust Palette especially to wear on nights out. The shadows are a little smaller than the single moondust shadows that you get, and the consistency seems a bit drier, however, they perform exactly the same. Very pigmented and very sparkly. I cannot wait to wear it!


The other palette I got, which is an addition to their Naked Basics line is the Ultimate Basics Palette. I actually got this on the day that it launched in the Uk. This has gotten quite a lot of buzz on the interweb seeing as it's Urban Decays first all matte palette. I haven't tried this out yet but I am very excited to do so.


The last things I picked up were these Jouer Liquid lipsticks. I got three shades, Buff, Tawny Rose and Terra. When I saw them online I saw that Tawny Rose and Terra were similar however in person you can tell that tawny rose has more of a mauve purple shift to it, while Terra is more of a muted terracotta shade. Buff is the lightest shade of liquid lipstick that I own. I can see myself pairing this with a smokey eye on a night out, however, for every day I pair it up with Boldly Bare lip liner by mac, which makes it a lot more wearable.

Tawny Rose, Terra , Buff - Green Corrector - Zodiac Eyeliner.
So these are all the products that I've bought recently. I am not planning on getting anything at the moment but you know how easy that can change! Hope you liked my post. Expect individual posts on the two palettes soon.

Many Thanks







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.