Beauty Haul Pt 2




So, here comes part two of my huge beauty haul.

Starting off with my order from Selfridges. This was the first order that I had made with the company and I have to say it came super quick and neatly packaged, I would really recommend shopping with them for high end make up.

The first thing I popped into my basket was something that I saw all over social media, especially Instagram. This is the Jorgobé Peel Off Mask. I have large pores so I get blackheads easily and masks don't usually draw out all the dirt thats stuck in them so I opted to try this mask. I have used it a couple of times and I am in love, its a black mask with tea extracts that pulls out all the dirt. When the mask is dry you can feel all the bumps of dirt under the mask which is pretty cool. I use this in conjunction with other mask during the week and I have noticed a reduction in black heads especially around my nose area. The other items I got were the Clarins Lip Perfector which I apply under liquid lipsticks to keep them hydrated and a couple of things from Urban Decay. Something that is not really a break through product is the Urban Decay Weightless concealer, which has become cult status amongst the beauty gurus of YouTube. I have tried it and its really great, I don't like the paint like smell though, but its high up with the best concealers I've ever tried. The other thing I got was the Gwen Stefani Blush palette which I wasn't going to get but I saw a photo on Instagram on a friends account, it looked so nice so I had to have it. The packaging is really nice however pretty bulky compared to my Nars Blush Palette, however the quality is outstanding and the pigment is super rich. Very Successful hauling' from Selfridges.

Next over to international waters, Sephora! I have a love hate relationship when it comes to ordering from Sephora. I love the products that they have but I really hate paying the taxes that come with it. Something that I initially wanted to order off Cut Beauty but it's sold out is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette. As someone who follows beauty knows that her palettes are limited editions and don't come in abundance so when I saw it finally back in stock at Sephora in my basket it went, and I love it. So different to a lot of palettes that I own to. Next is the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask which I got because this winter has left my lips super dry and flakey and just horrible. This has saved them and has become part of my everyday routine. I put this on during my make up so my lipstick have a hydrating base and I also put it on before bed, yes I'm addicted. The last thing I clicked into my basket was three shades of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Requiem, Double Dare and Lolita II. Requiem is a little pale for my taste however it dries down darker than it looks in the tube, and I can tell that I'll be wearing this as my stand out lip colour this summer, I am definitely going to keep growing my collection.


I also bought from Cult Beauty some of which I haven't tried yet. I got a couple of bits from the Tony Moly range which is a Korean Skincare brand I believe. I bought the Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm, which Ive used but its a bit... MEH. Didn't make a bit improvement on my black heads however I haven't used it three times a week as suggested yet. I also got the Brightening Under Eye Base however this is a sheer product that has a white tint, so it does brighten but I am already white as a sheet so it doesn't really do anything for me. I also got a Beauty Blender Pro as I was eager to find out if its the same as the original as some say its a bit stiffer and the last thing I got was a are-purchase of the Stilla Waterproof Eyeliner, which is by far the best liner ever.


Lastly was my order form Feel Unique. This has been my go to site for beauty shopping since the site launched as you get free shipping if you spend over £15, which is always great. I picked up The Glam Glow Thirstymud Treatment Mask which you would have already seen. I also got a cult foundation which is the Nars Sheer Glow, and I got the shade Siberia which is the lightest shade I think. It's not sheer ar all I would say its medium to full coverage and on myself its pretty matt, which is very strange. I like it thoughts it has lasting power similar to my Rimmel foundation that claims to be 25hrs. The last thing I got was the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. This has been a god send as I burnt myself pretty badly in work, all over my hand and my wrist, even all over the veins. In a matter of two weeks my injury has healed and there is barely any signs of the burn left, and all I used for it was this cream. Really impressed. 



Thats all for my recent haul guys, sorry its a long post but I hoped you liked it. Please leave me a comment if you want an in-depth review on any of the products mentioned.

Many Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.