Nail Haul


A couple of weeks back I had gotten acrylics done and I have to say it has been the biggest palava I have ever had to deal with when it comes down to my nails. Needless to say that are now ruined and I have bought these to cover up my mistakes.
Barry M, Orly & Nailene.

 After hearing a lot of good review from beauty bloggers and you tubers I decided to giver Orly a try. What made me get these was the fact the I heard that the Orly bb creme, make up for nails is a really good formula for strengthening the nails and gives them moisture. I have yet to try the product however I am hopeful that it will sort out my poor damaged nails. I bought this on amazon and in the recommendations section I saw the Orly Bonder, which is a rubberized basecoat. When I saw this I was like "What? Rubberized.. what does this mean." Probably behind on the bandwagon with this but I had never hear of it. It states that it is "dubbed as a double sided sticky tape for nails that grips the nail lacquer to the nail surface for up to two weeks" My nails are a chip-fest, so anything that claims to making nail polish last longer on my nails is a must buy.

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat & Orly BB Creme All-in-One Topical Cosmetic Treatment.

Nailene Natural Short Fake Nails.
Being ashamed to show my hands and nails anywhere these days I wanted to cover them up. I got these as I did want a break from having acrylic stiletto nails but also wanted the perfection of having nice nails. There were short and straight cut, so although they were not long and looked natural, they gave the impression of having nice nails when what was underneath was nothing as desirable. I really like these nails as you have the option of sticking them on with either double sided nail glue tabs or just regular nail glue which was in fact amazing, they didn't come off at all until they were soaked in acetone so big brownie points there.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint.
By far, can I say it, my favorite nail formulations. Ever since Barry M brought out the Gelly High- Shine collection they have not disappointed me. I do have a lot of them however when I saw these two shades I couldn't pass them up, The navy one is called Blackberry and it's just a plain navy, but not so dark to call it nearly black and the almost brick-red coloured one is called Chilli, which has become one of my favourite colors and would look great in autum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.