Current Beauty Wishlist.

BeautyBay Wishlist.
First on my list is something that I have had my eye on for a while and it's the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Ash Brown. I have been really loving mixing my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz and the Laura Mercier Brow Sculpt pot together so I thought that this could be the same but within one product. It is described as a " smudge free, creamy formula which glides effortlessly onto the skin and adheres to the brow hairs for optimal definition." So the question is to get or not to get? 

Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner in Black is in the definitely getting category for me. It goes on so smooth and dries into a soft matte. To go with this I plan on getting the Zoeva 315 Fine Liner Brush as with the angled design of the brush I hope to create a precise liner application, and hopefully have both sides equal.. well we shall have to see about that one I think.

Next onto the two Too Faced products that I am 50/50 on. Firstly the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette. It has been out now for a while and each time I am in Boots I have to say that I have been tempted... on a few occasions at that. The shadows are really great quality and lets not forget it is made out of cocoa, good enough to eat! With 16 eyeshadows in the palette for £45 I think that this is where I am 50/50. Although you do get two large highlight shadows which you could probably use as a face highlight I feel like I could probably find the same colors within other palettes that are available on the market. The second product is the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Peony. I have to say that these days I am not a pretty pink lipstick wearer. Since 90's make up has done a come back and it doesn't look weird for plane girls to wear a more brown toned pink/ nude I have been in my MAC Velvet Teddy element. However when I see this colour I can't help but like what I see! And more importantly I think that I want it, but is it worth the £19 on something that what if I get and I won't wear it that much? It isn't available to swatch in my local Boots so I have no clue what it looks like IRL, but online it does look amaze.

Tell me what are your thoughts on this products if you have tried them, and what is on your Wishlist. 

Many Thanks. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.