Multi-Masking.. Does it work?

(Warning this blog post includes bare, un-slayed faces.)

 Hello, my name is Ceri and I am a mask addict. I have a mask on every night, and I wish I was joking. Most of the time its a moisturising mask as my face is as dry as the dessert but with all of that  I throw in a detoxing mask 2-3 times a week. I have tried a lot of mask brands but what comes on top for me is the GlamGlow masks. I have bought their original detoxing mask that really does suck every dirty thing out, but my favourite one is the moisturising one that smells like a tropical paradise. I have run out of these at the moment and it has given me a chance to try other masks from other brands. 


However I saw a post on Instagram that Boots have the multi-masking Kit from GlamGlow with deluxe sized samples, and seeing as I've only tried two of their masks, I thought this would be a good opportunity to try out the rest. 


So there is their original mask which is their Supermud Clarifying Treatment which is the detox and clarifying. 
Their Youthmud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment which gives and youthful appearance and has anti-aging properties. 
The Gravity Firming Treatment has become one of their most viral Masks as it's a peel mask that is pure silver. It says that it's the perfect mask to apply before you apply makeup. 

Then my favourite which is the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. I have already gone through one of their large one of these so I am happy that I have this sample now to keep me going. 


The Flashmud Brightening Treatment is the one for deep exfoliation.  Nervous to try this out due to my sensitive skin but we shall see.

Lastly, is the Powermud Dual-Cleanse Treatment which is a clay mask that dries out imperfections and turns to oil with water for an added cleanse. 

Before photo (only a simple cleanse with Avene gentle cleanser)

supermud, youthmud, powermud and gravitymud. gravity mud on the finger. 


I applied the Supermud on my t-zone. The Powermud on my contours, cheeks and chin. The Youthmud on my cheekbones and then the Gravity mud on my jawline and around my mouth.


My results are that my skin was a lot cleaner and had a smoother texture from before the masks. I saw my skin significantly brighter, and my blackheads were no longer as visible as they once were. The Supermud really has the same effect as the L'oreal clay charcoal mask so I might do a comparison post on both when my blackheads get very severe. Will I multi-mask again? I am not sure about that one. The Youthmud did cause me to get a breakout on my cheekbone the next day which has never happened before. My advice would also not to use hydrating masks in the areas that you've applied the Gravity masks as the point of the mask is to tighten skin, and adding hydration to that area will give a plumping effect.

Hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know what you think of Glamglow.

Many Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.