Mini Highstreet Haul


 I know I just did a rather large haul, however, when I went to Boots just to get face wipes I picked up a couple of other beauty items. I thought to myself that I might as well blog about it and see what others have to say about them.


 I've been having horrible luck with my mascara recently. I don't know if its because the product itself has changed on me, or whether it's smudging due to the fact that the weather is getting warmer. I am currently using the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara, and at firs,t it was great and was actually a pain to get off. Now, however, when I come home from work I find it down my cheeks. I have always wanted to try the Maybelline The Falsies, and now they have a waterproof version. The wand looks more like a comb and I am really interested to see it it will stick to its claims and not give my lashes that clumpy look. 


Boots currently have an offer for buy one get one-half the price for Maybelline, so I thought to myself, why not. I didn't really need anything in particular apart from the mascara, but their lip liners caught my eye. I didn't really own a nude lip liner. I own Mac Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare but it's not nude enough. So I picked this Colour Sensational lip liner in the shade 10 Nude Whisper. It's very creamy so I question the longevity, but for me, it doesn't really matter as I don't really wear lip liner on its own.


Collection is a brand that has been around ever since I started wearing makeup. Their Lasting Perfection Concealer is a cult product within their line, and I also love it. When I heard they were coming out with colour correctors, especially a green one, I knew I'd have to be on the look out. When I saw the display I picked up the green and yellow colour corrector and a fresh tube of the original concealer. 


The formula looks promising and I look forward to using these next time I put on my face. I have a concern that maybe they might be too pigmented, but I will know once I give them a fair try.


What have you guys picked up recently? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.