The Jaclyn Hill X Becca Collaboration Face Palette


As you may have seen in my last blog post I got my hands on the coveted Jaclyn Hill x Becca Collaboration Face Palette. I do believe that you can no longer get this online on Sephora or on SpaceNk in the Uk. I saw a post on instagram the other day which I was just scrolling through that a girl got one in a store about a week and a half ago now, so if you want one of these go into the stores.


I bought mine as soon as it became back in stock, actually put on alarms, as when this came back I was in work. I had 45 minutes break and that break ended 15 minutes before this palette become back in stock. Before I went all crazy and making excuses that I had trouble in the toilets or pull a sick I just checked the website if they got stocked a little early. I actually felt lucky for once as of course this was in stock and I nabbed it.


The palette is amazing and feels super luxury (well its from Becca duh). Its not made out of super expensive materials or anything but it is super luxury. The design on the front is white with gold decals and I have to say that the root feels like a gel overlay. If you were sticker mad as I was when I was younger you would remember those belly stickers that you would dig your nails in and a few minutes later there would just be the slightest dent still left on the sticker.. this is whats on top of the palette. I have chosen to keep the protective plastic on just because I'm scared to scratch it.


     First of all the colours inside are beautiful. You have three blush shades and then two highlighters. 


The first blush you get in the palette is Rose Spritz and this is a very nice coral pink shade with gold reflect in it. I believe this is the same formula as their luminous blushes which do have high intense shimmer/sheen in them. I haven't worn this yet however I can already tell that if this became a single pan one day I would buy it.

I have the same feeling about the second blush shade which is called Amaretto(matte). This one i have tried and its a perfect compliment blush to when you are wearing a bronzed look. I know that she is releasing split pan versions as a final to her collaboration with Becca featuring this shade and Prosecco pop. They will be the same price as their regular blushes. I do hope they bring these over to the Uk as then if I miss out on Sephora I'll make sure to get them in Space Nk.

The final blush shade in this palette in here has a very strange name which is Pamplemouse (matte)  however turns out it just means Grapefruit in French. This is a bright warm pink and I think would look great on medium-deep skin tones. I am very pale and I am yet to try this as I am not a bright matte blush kind of girl. I may try this later in the week.


Of course it has Champagne Pop as this is the Champagne Pop Collection. I already have this as a pan on its own and I adore it. I especially love to wear it when I am a little more tanned and I wear this as a blush topper as well as my cheek bones. Highly recommend getting it as it is now permanent in Beccas Highlight range.

Then comes "champagne pops little sister" (Jaclyns Words) which is Prosecco Pop. This as you can see from the swatch below is more yellow toned than Champagne Pop. I can wear this when I am not tanned as I have neutral undertones which I think makes it pop more on my cheeks. I really like this s an inner corner highlight more than Champagne Pop as well. Jaclyn has mentioned that this shade will never become permanent and that once it has gone .. its GONE. This is another reason why I'll be getting my hands on the split pan.

Swatched : Rose Spritz, Amaretto, Pamplemousse, Champagne Pop & Prosecco Pop.

Here I swatched Rose Spritz next to Nars Orgasm Blush which is a cult classic. So If you really wanted this palette but couldn't get your hands on it, Nars Orgasm is very close, but just a little more pink. 

It also came with a mini sample of the Becca Backlight Priming filter which I hate them for because now I am going to have to buy it. This is great if your skin is a little lack luster and I think I will be wearing this (when I get the full size) during the winter months.

My verdict, I love it. I am a little scared of using it because it I ever run out what will I do? I am very glad I got it as Becca is an amazing company as this is definitely a collectors item.

Did any of you guys get your hands on it? Do you think its worth the hype? Let me know and let me know what the next hyped up item will be.

Many Thanks
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.