5 Products I Would Re-Purchase

I test out a lot of make up. Even though I don't get sent anything I have a tendency to buy anything that says new or limited edition on it. I obviously can't love everything that comes out or even if I do, there are some staple products in my collection that are just things I cannot live without. 

Still Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner - This eyeliner in my opinion is the best I have tried, and I have been wearing eyeliner ever since I was in high school. So I would say about 8 years of nearly everyday wear. I know what works for me personally and what doesn't. My eyes I would say are partially hooded, so you can still see some lid space. This eyeliner glides on and lasts all day. If I am working 8+ hours it looks exactly like it did in the morning. The only downside which people might have (but I don't really mind) is that it's more of a satin finish rather than matte. I don't mind as its easy felt tip applicator and its also lasts for months.



L'oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation - This is a new product on the market and has only been out in the Uk for a month I believe and this is already a staple for me. I've already made a blog post about the consistency and that but, I love this foundation. I apply this with my beauty blender and you can easily build this up to be a medium coverage. The foundation looks so dewy it almost looks wet, and I have dry skin so I personally like the finish. I can see this being great for all year round as it just makes you look so healthy. I do have a downside in that its doesn't really contain a lot of product. I have already bought my second compact within a month as the other had already ran  out. But, its so good I didn't actually mind.

                     

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette - For anyone who loves make up they will own this palette. I us this daily and I don't really know what I would do without it. I hate the fact that it looks so dirty as this is just something that I just throw in my make up bag and out the door. I don't think I would never repurchase the whole palette as you can buy the single shades of it in pan form then just replaced the old ones. I defiantly need to buy another pan of vanilla as I use this for an all over face powder I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Mac Velvet Teddy - Velvet Teddy was the second Mac Lipstick that I ever bought (first being RubyWoo). Although I have found a dupe for this (cough check out the blog post on it back in 2014) I love this colour. I am half way done with this lipstick as this is what I wear when I don't know which lip colour to wear. This colour goes with any look but I find it goes perfect with a bronze look. Defiantly one to keep in stock with me at all times

The Demi Whispies are the second ones down.
Ardell Demi Whispies - These are by far my favorite pair of lashes ever. I am someone who will rock full face glam on the daily with no hesitations, however large lashes scare me. Even when I go out I feel very not myself and a bit covered up by huge lashes. The Demi Whispies are just perfect for me. They make my eye lashes more elongated at the outer perimeter giving me a cat eye effect and when I wear very dramatic eyeshadow they compliment it perfectly as you can still see the shadow through the lashes. I am currently on my 4th pair and I am confident enough to wear them during the day as well as the evening. I will be buying a back up soon.

So there you have my 5 products that I will / have repurchased. Let me know if any of these are or staples as well Or that you have completely different products.

Thanks x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.