February Favorites.

February for myself and I has been a month of a lot of new discoveries however I haven't tried them out enough for them to be in this blog post.




Something you would have seen in a previous post would be the Cover Fx Custom Cover Drops. During the winter none of my foundations have matched me perfectly but this little miracle has helped me out a lot. I also have been adding this to my BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer to give it a little more coverage on the not so good skin days.






Next is a product that I have had for a while, and its the Collection Brow Powder Palette. The darkest shade in the palette has been my go to shade for my brows since I dyed my hair a darker shade at the roots. I also really like to use this palette as a neutral eyeshadow palette. Its great when I don't really have any energy in creating an elaborate eye look.




The JorgobĂ© Black Peel Off Mask is something that I saw on Instagram may times. I always have an issue with black heads. I use a scrub in the morning and voila they are back by the end of the day. I thought if I use something like this it would get rid of the black heads more efficiently than a creme mask would. Ever since I have been using this however the little bumps on my chin have disappeared nearly and my pores along my nose have gotten a little smaller. 



Something that I've been using as my eye base of late is the Maybelline colour tattoo in CrĂ©me de Rose 91. This is a pale pink mauve shade that isn't too dark so it works great as a neutral eye base for any shadow. My eyelids are pretty highly pigmented with red/blue tones and this definitely covers it up whilst giving me a natural looking base. 




Something that I actually got because it was a free gift with purchase was this Barry M Mascara. It has a plastic wand and it gives really nice length. I have plenty of lash hairs so I don't really need the Volume however they are quite short and don't give enough impact, however this gives my lashes super long length and I feel like when I wear this I don't really have to wear any liner to create a good eye look.



Last but not least my last favorite is something I have been using for more than this month but for several as I have bought a second bottle of this is Epiderm Cream. I know some people will be like ... what is that!? Well its an over the counter cleanser that is great for dry dehydrated skin. I had an unusual dry patch on my right brow bone and I asked my mother what should I get and she suggested this cream. It has done wonders for my skin and my dry patch is gone. I have also been using this as a primer as the product contains Glycerin which is a great ingredient that makes make up stick to the skin. Its even better than most of the primers that I have in my collection.

I'm sorry that I don't have my own photographs to go with this post however due to poor time management on my behalf I knew if I didn't do something with this post it would never get posted, hence the photography sourced from a good ol' google search. I am going to try and be better and have my own images from here on out.

What have your faves been lately? Hope you enjoyed this post.
Many thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.