My Autumn Faves

As I have neglected to include favorites posts for a couple of months I thought I would create a post about my autumn faves. I have recently discovered that I have been in a make up rut. Ive basically been going for the same kind of look. Full coverage, bronze lids and a 90's tone lips.

When Mac came out with their Vamplify Collection I knew that I wanted to make a cheeky purchase, however by the time I actually had the chance to go to my nearest Mac counter the original shade that I wanted was sold out, and even sold out online. However I had come all the way there and I wanted to get some other shade. The girl at the counter gave me this mauve raspberry brown shade gloss called Tuned In. I really like this if I don't really know what to wear that day and its a really quick and easy gloss to throw on and have it last for hours.


Another lip product that I tip my hat to are the Rouge Edition Velvets from Bourjois Paris. These ar great drugstore liquid lipsticks. They have a whipped velvet texture that dry down to a matte and lasts a really long time. I originally had three however the dark burgundy red shade within the collection is a dud. It doesn't go on as pigmented as the others and its more of a stain rather than anything else go I gave it to to my sister. The other colours that I have are Nude-ist which is a pink nude and Plum Plum Girl which is a plum that leans on the pinkies side and I love this. When this is layered over Nightmoth lip liner by mac its the perfect dark plum for Autumn. The only downside is that they claim it wears for 24hrs however I can say that these wear on me for 4-5 hours max, which is ok for me because I don't mind re-applying.


The Rimmel Scandeleyes Cream Eyeshadow I think its now discontinued and I am gutted. The new version of these I believe comes in the shape of an eyeshadow pencil. This for me is a product I have loved for years and its still going. It could usably one of those products that I love and no one else really saw the potential in it. For me this lasts for hours keeping the sheen fresh and staying put. I wouldn't have put more shadow on top of this as when it dried it dired, not smoothly enough for more shadows though. Very sad this product isn't around anymore as I go back to it in the colder months.


The Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer is something I have mentioned on my blog before however its a great product. I do not recommend using this for around the eye area as it can be drying. I use it for around my face if I have any blemishes or I use it on my face for a natural looking highlight. I especially like to just line underneath my eyebrow because it gives it an appearance of a more lifted brow and for those drowsy mornings, a fresher look. Great product to use all year round.


Last but not least the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation. I haven't heard a lot about this foundation around social media however its bloody brilliant. I was an avid user of the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, however since then I was playing around with a few foundations and I started liking this more and more and I think I now like this more that the Estee Lauder and even more than any other high end foundation I've ever used. This really does lasts a long time. I never wear my foundation for any longer than a period of 8hrs but this looks great from start to finish. I highly recommend this to anyone who had dry skin but doesn't want a foundation thats too oily.


Those were my Autumn Faves. Thanks for the read x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.