Highstreet Haul


I know I have been lacking on the post recently, I can only say that there is a good reason, and Ill be showing it on here soon..
That doesn't mean that I didn't do a little shopping on my days off however. The shopping bug hasn't really bitten me as much since I have been back home in Wales. Perhaps its the face that there are barely any shops here and I hate online shopping. 


Batiste used to be one of my favorite dry shampoo brands, thats until CoLab took over. However that doesn't make them not good. When I saw that the brand recently launched some new products I was all over it. They have brought out a texturizing spray and a smoothing spray. I have thick hair that has natural volume so I don't really have any use for the texturizing, however I was in need of something with smoothing properties. So I picked up the frizz tamer. This stuff works! It lasts all day keeping flyaways .. well away, smells so good and adds shine! Highly recommend!


I caved and finally decided to pick up a cult fave, the Tangle Teaser. I am not an avid hairbrush.. "need to collect all of the pretty hair brushes" collector. However, since this is cult I thought i'd give it a go. To be honest it's great for putting in your bag for on the go. I don't like it for home use. If you find you have thin hair that tangles easily, even with some product in this would be great. I have used it in the shower a couple of times though, just to comb conditioner or hair mask. However I still find it pretty bulky. I should have bought the smaller version I think.

The Luxury Facial Flannel is a re-purchase for me. This is great if you have sensitive skin as the flannel is so soft and holds the water really well. The technology sort of reminds me of the beauty blender, as it will hold the water in, but not absorb the cleanser that you're using. I love this thing. The only downside is that it needs washing often.


Since being in uni I have become a lash wearer .. what!? At uni I would wear lashes on the daily and I would hate how my eye make up look without them. All those amazing instagram mini tutorials with all of them ending with a strip of lashes just made me wanna be that kind of girl. Although since i've been back home I have calmed down a bit. I reserve my falsies for when i go out on a day trip or on a night out.

I love the Ardell individual lashes that this is a repurchase for me. I don't know if you can re-use the lash once you take them off but I just bin them. When I picked these up I saw Fleur De Forces collaboration with Eylure and I wanted to pick one out of the range that she released. I already had some natural lashes in my collection so I went for the Fleur Loves style.


The only corner lashes that I've ever tried were the Tanya Burr corner lashes which I didn't like and threw away after a single use. These however look really nice and whispy so I hope these will work out better.


Last but not least was the Make Up Revolution Flawless Matte eyeshadow palette. I was scrolling through instagram one day and saw this beauty! I am not an avid matte shadow kind of girl because I love a little shimmer action however this palette caught my eye. It made me think that this palette could hold any neutral crease colour I might ever need for any eye look. Thus, I am naming this palette my crease defining eyeshadow palette. I have tried this out and I have to say I am very impressed. For £8 this is a steal for decent pigment eyeshadows that in my opinion beat all other drugstore brand make up.


Many thanks for reading my blog!
All the colours. Photo is edited to hopefully show the colours as they do in real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.