Barry M New Shades in the Speedy Quick Dry Range

Barry M has been on point with all of their releases recently, and not too long ago they came out with the Speedy Dry nail polish range. When this range first came out I was really exited as doing my nails is a chose as it normally chips off the same day of applying it, or the next day. Speedy Quick Drying nail polish was an answer to a simplest prayer as I hate waiting for nail polish to dry. Upon first release I got two shades which I mentioned in a monthly favorites on this blog. The colors I bought back then was Pit Stop, which is a taupe grey and Lap of Honor, which is a light lavender shade, and the other shades from that range at the time were pastels, perfect for spring. 

For summer they brought out new shades that are much more bright and some even have glitter/shimmer in them. I bought two colours like I did the first time the collection came out. I don't know why I did this I just thought I'd try two and if I don't like one at least I have another, but if I do like one then I have two yay! If that makes any sense.


So, I always start off with the Orly Rubber Base Coat so I can get started off with a smooth base.


So the first colour that I picked up was a bright purple names Need for Speed. It is opaque in two coast and it is as speedy drying as the previous releases which is great. I am not a 100% sure if the colour suits me. However, maybe with a tan with the right outfit I think it will do. I also used Seche Vite top coat for shine as the Barry M nail polish doesn't have a super glossy finish that I like.




The second shade I got was a bright coral with a lot of gold or silver glitter in called, Turbo Charged. This shade went opaque in two coat and dried just as quickly as the purple shade, despite the glitter. I am not a fan of glitter polishes and I wish this was an exception, but it isn't. (Insert sad face emoji) I recon this would be really night for a really summery day, possibly a go to holiday shade whilst on a beach, it would look so pretty. In the British summer weather however.. Its a little too much for my taste.

A little comparison of both shades.
 A little close up to see if you can see the glitter/ shimmer. I do file my nails straight.

Hope you enjoyed this post, click follow if you want to see more.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.