April Favouries


This month has flown by. I had three weeks off university and it just flew by without me even realizing it. For this and future favorite posts I am going to limit myself to chose only five products to I can give you a full in-depth review of my top five products of the month.. Hey I might call the blogposts that from now on, we shall see, so lets get into it.

The first product I would like to mention would be the Real Techniques Blush Brush, and I use this for bronzer. Now this is something new that Ive been doing as Ive become a little obsessed with the need to bronze up my fair skin for the spring. I always did use this for its intended purpose, for blush, however I squeezed the tip so it would cover a smaller area as Its too big for blush to put on my face at least. This just dusts the bronzer really lightly giving that bronzed shadow which I love.



A concealer Ive been loving for under the eyes is the Health Mix Concealer by Bourjois. Its a yellow based concealer so you have to blend it really well otherwise you end up with banana colored under eyes however it does a really good job for covering the darkness. If I feel the darkness is a little too much I mix this with my collection concealer just right int he inner corner where there is most pigment and blend it using the beauty blender.


Something that goes with the concealer is the Healthy Mix Gel Foundation that Ive been loving! I bought this last year however never repurchased until last moth and i haven't stopped using it since. Its lightweight but buildable so you can choose the coverage you want, however it does need setting, too many layers of the foundation can make it a little sticky however I stick to the once layer and apply concealer where needed. It wears beautifully throughout the day giving a dewy/ semi matte finish. Plus it smells so good.


On the days where i've shocked the world by getting my legs out I have been using the Original Source Oil Spray (you can read the whole name in the photograph). Not only does this have a great smell it leaves the skin not only feeling hydrated but feeling hydrated also. Before I go out I spritz this on my skin and it gives it a shiny glow. I love it as if its a couple of days between shaving days this will cover the fact that you have emerging hairs coming out, only if someone is not looking that close obviously. Defiantly one I shall be using this summer if the weather is compliant.


 MAC Pigments where have you been all my life?? I really wanted a super shimmery eyeshadow and I thought pigments might be it. I firstly picked up the pigment in tan, which is a gold/ bronze shimmer with a  hint of pink, I can imagine this being like the ever sold out rose gold pigment however a little intense. Whilst picking this up a Mac worker who assisted me showed the pigment she was wearing, Blue Brown, very unimaginative name however its gorgeous. In the packaging it looks like diesel with violet blue shimmer, however when watched the reddish brown undertones come though, and I apply it all over my lid up into the crease, after that only a subtle blue shimmer remains, its so unique. I really want to try it over a black cream eyeshadow see what the effect will be.



Thank you so much for the read, If you enjoyed please follow.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.