What am I taking to Paris?

So as I am writing this post, I officially have 9 days until I am going to Paris! To some people it might not sound like a big deal, however, I have been wanting to go to Paris forever since I love art so much, plus the fact I haven't really been anywhere outside the country in 3 years. I am so excited I cannot even explain. Most people when they go on holiday wonder about which kind of clothes and shoes they will take, but I have been wondering ever since the trip has been booked is what makeup I should take.


I am very much hoping that it will be much sunnier in Paris compared to Wales when we go, so I bought a foundation from a brand that I've always wanted to try. I got the It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Full Coverage CC Cream in the shade Fair. I am subscribed to Lilly Pebbles on Youtube and her friend Anna from the channel The Anna Edit, and they talked about this foundation a lot. It also contains spf50 so it's going to be great if the sun decides to come out.


To partner with the foundation, I also bought the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer. I have dry skin, so anything that brings hydration and coverage is great.I have tried this and the foundation before hand just in case they don't work out, and I love them. The foundation isn't full coverage, it's more like a sheer coverage, however, it gives a nice dewy look to the skin and I like pairing it with the NYX total compleat coverage drops for when I need extra a little extra something. I really like the concealer as you only need a little bit, and then it's full coverage, the only thing I would say would be to set it as it is very creamy.


I am tempted to take my Anastasia contour kit in the shade fair just because I then have my highlight, my setting powder and bronzer sorted all in one. If I will not take that then I am tempted to take my hourglass setting powder in dim light and my Becca Sunlit Bronzer in the shade Capri Coast. I am settled on my Blush, and that will be the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Dim Infusion which is my go to blush.


I have narrowed down to which eyeshadow palettes I will take with me. It will either be the Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics Palette or the Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette just so I can have a good mix of shimmers and mattes. I have decided, however, that I will take my go to eyeliner which is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, and my Maybelline The Falsies in Waterproof Black.

3 swatches from Lorac, 3 swatches from Urban Decay.

As for lips, I don't know yet. I know that I want to take an option of one nude, one glossy lip and then a red lip. I will probably choose just before I go whilst packing.

A quick post scrambled together, but I'm actually really trying to stick to my schedule. I'll be posting photos from my trip on my Instagram no doubt, and I'll have to go into the Sephora there. Hope you enjoyed this post.

Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.