GLAMGLOW Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Review


Over the past couple of weeks my skin has been like the dessert, patches of uneven skin and even flaking. Throughout my teenage years I never really suffered with my skin as most people did in my school. I never really had acne only a couple of monsters around that time of the month so I consider myself lucky in that department, considering I was a real weirdo and had full on train track braces. However as time has gone on and I am now 23 my skin is super dry.


From my early years and now in my twenties my skin has been through so many changes. It used to be oily, then combo and now I think its settled on dry.  



My skin although I don't really suffer much of blemishes I do supper from a lot of black heads and with all the masks I use to get rid of them they do dry my skin out. For my everyday cleanser I use my Epiderm Cream which I sometimes use as a moisturizing primer as it contains glycerin. Then as an actual moisturizer I use La Roche-Posey Effacer Duo. I know this is targeted for oily and blemish prone skin however I only use this on my T-Zone as thats where I get most of the blackheads and this supposedly minimizes pore size. For the rest of the face I will either use the Epiderm Cream or a Nivea Moisturizer. 



However onto this mask, the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. This was a set that came out for the holiday season I believe. You get a full size Thirstymud Mask, a Glamgldw Thirstymud Cleanser, a miniature Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment and a dual sided Applicator Brush. I got this set on FeelUnique.com. This whole set is currently £41.29 at a 30% discount. This makes it even cheaper than if you would buy the full size Thirstymud Mask on its own. 



The cleanser which I used the minute I received this is actually really nice. It recommends using 1-2 pumps however I used three, might be because I have a big face. I used this with my Vanity Planet Face Brush and it frothed up quite nicely and not too over the top. Usually after washing my face my skin feels so tight, as if someones behind me stretching my skin however this time my skin felt soft and plumped. I then used the mask as I had no where that I needed to be that day and first of all it smells fantastic! It smelt like a Hawaiian retreat as it is heavily scented with coconut. There is no time limit with the mask as it doesn't dry so I left it on for roughly half an hour, but you can easily leave it on over night with is something I'm tempted to do. My skin felt great and by the end of the day I defiantly saw an improvement in the texture of my skin.

I haven't used it often enough to form an opinion yet however I will keep using it and if I love it enough I'm sure it will pop up in another blog post. I hope you enjoyed this post.
Many Thanks x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June & July Favorites

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Review & Swatches

Make Up Forever Starlit Palette. Review & Swatches.